Installing a mezzanine floor can mean the difference between having to move premises or utilising the available space and height of an existing building.
Whether it is office or retail space expansion or an increase in storage capacity, BS Handling is able to provide the mezzanine solution to suit your requirements.
- Utilising the latest CAD software systems, we can provide the optimum mezzanine floor design, be it a single or multitier storage platform, office space accommodation or retail space.
- A wide range of staircase, handrail and pallet loading gate options are available to suit, deck finishes which can be tailored to your specific requirements.
Building Control paperwork – we’ll handle it all on your behalf
- All mezzanine floor works have to be approved by your local council Building Control department.
- We’ll take care of all the necessary applications on your behalf.
- Working with our preferred approved inspectors to ensure that your project is compliant and that the process runs smoothly and efficiently.
Fire rating – if it’s needed, we’ll sort it
- Depending on the size, location and use of your mezzanine floor, it may be necessary to provide a fire rating to the structure of your floor, this will protect both personnel and the product itself.
It’s all part of the service
- We will have these discussions on your behalf with the approved inspector and/or fire officer to establish whether this will be required, Advise accordingly.
- Typically this fire rating can be achieved by either a fire rated suspended ceiling and upright cladding system, a sprinkler system or an intumescent paint system.
- Each solution will be explored on a case by case basis.