ModSort Modular Conveyor System
In partnership with ModSort™, we can help you achieve unlimited motion control with a modular conveyor system.
The ModSort station is an innovative low-noise, low voltage modular transfer and diverter station. It can easily integrate with new or existing material handling systems, eliminating the need for a lift, pneumatics, or Z-direction position feedback devices, and can help achieve energy savings from 50-60% when integrated with a motorised roller-based system.
What Does ModSort Do?
- Receives product
- Passes product straight through
- Diverts product left or right
- Can be used to divert in two different modes:
- Stop & divert full 90 degrees
- Divert on the fly (blended vector angle)
Modular and scaleable Sorter system
Integrated with new or existing MDR conveyor for simple right angle or on the fly diverts
How It Works
System Plast® 2253 Roller Top belt (blue) is used as a transfer belt to receive and pass product through or, when the divert belt (black) is activated, diverts packages left or right. Both belts are driven by industry standard MDR technology.
- Package rates of 35-50 per minute
- Typical package sizes less than 30” x 30”
- Weight of 50 lbs or less
- Easy integration into existing traditional or motorised roller conveyor systems
- Unlimited motion control, energy efficiency/runs on demand technology
- No need for mechanical lift ‘pop-up’ (only two means of motion required)
- Quiet, safe, low maintenance, 24 volt DC
- Utilises unique System Plast™ 2253 Roller Top belt technology
- Low noise and low voltage (24VDC), no conduit required)
- Easy maintenance through minimum spare parts requirements
- High-resolution package control
- Transports a wide variety of products
- Ideal for handling smaller packages without the ‘gaps’ associated with pop-up transfer modules
- Efficiently handles polybags – less damage, no gaps, no catching
- Zero contact, zero pressure accumulation
- Energy savings as high as 50 to 60% compared to traditional conveyor